[Amc-list] (no subject)

Here's a picture of the Head gasket pins made by Renault.
For AMC use I run a tap over the metric threads to rearrange them. They still work on the metric threads too!

Click the link at the bottom or ask me direct if you can't get the pic and want to see it.
My Photobucket is unreachible to me right now as I've forgotten the password and don't have the email account I set it up with!

For those of you on the Strokers list this started as someone was trying to figure out the safest way to coat an old gasket and not have it slide around. This is Renaults answer. Thought I'd copy it here as it may be of interest to any AMC six builder.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV