[Amc-list] tire size question

It's been an *awful* long time since I've bought new tires for
any of the Ramblers, and I'd like a sanity check before I go out
and drop the $.  I need to get this right, as I expect I'll be
facing a "no refunds, no exchanges" deal on studded winter tires
(it's been fierce up here this year...)

Are 195/75R14 right for the '63 Ambo and '64 Classic?  I know
the clearance to the steering knuckle is an issue, so I'm
particularly looking not to screw up on the width.

Thanks.

Jonathan