Re: [AMC-list] List

That said, I don't really understand why anyone is having trouble with "MIME
attachments".

Cumbersome. Many more clicks, many more windows to open all to read a single
message that is now detached from the visual sudo-thread it belongs to. As an
IT professional of 24 years, my multiple mail boxes are filed with hundreds of
text only messages a day. Text is far from dead. MIME is fine, but for this
list the need to open an attachment to an attachment to an attacment to read
a message is far too cumbersome. It certainly could be blamed on my mail
client, but I have no control over juno's settings. Maybe I'll direct the
list to another account and see how it plays there.

For now I would recommend others having the same issue should simply log in to
the the amcyclopedia.org site to catch up and reply to the latest messages in
the "Recent Post" section as I'm doing now.

Troy