Re: [AMC-list] calponycar adapter to replace the T-96 with T-5...

Re: [AMC-list] calponycar adapter to replace the T-96 with T-5...

I have my a t-96 w/overdrive out of the car and I have T-5 in the hangar.  I can provide weights tomorrow (tonight for the T-96) if bathroom scale weights are good enough for you.