[AMC-list] e-bay items

Holidays are a comin!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130343779345&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Here is the link to the NEW license plate frames, check my other auctions for calendars, hat pins (starting at $1.50) and AMC brochures (starting at $3.00).  Cleaning out the closet.  WHATEVER brochures do not sell will be available at a combined price IF interested.

Anyone interested in shirts, mouse pads, coffee mugs, etc.

Club Calendars are available w/12 color pics, ready to hang at a special price.  Order a few and let me handle any extra orders so you don't get stuck with the leftovers next year.

Can also make family (or any other theme) w/12 photo's and space for all events on the calendar.  Starting at $13 for one.  NOT 19.95 like those other places.  ASK ME for ideas.

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx