[AMC-list] e-bay items

Hey Gang,

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/matadorman75/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Here's a link to my e-bay items I just listed.  There are license plates, license plate frames, a couple calendars, AMC/Jeep brochures, FREE personalized calendars, and new 72 Gremlin cut out cardstock car promo in Red and Green.  Prices are lower to move these items I already have made up.

I hope to put some t-shirts up soon, w/lower price.  THANKS for lookin!

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
it's up to you to decide
     who you let walk away,
          who you let stay, and
               who you refuse to let go.