Re: [AMC-list] AMC Motorhomes?

" From: Wayne E Lamothe <superglider@xxxxxxxx>
"
" AMC considered the purchase of GMC motorhomes in 1978 when GM axed the
" program.
" []
" My wife
" and I will be buying a 78 GMC Royale in the spring when the owners return
" north.

you can still have amc power [sort of]!  swap in an amgeneral/gep 6.5
turbodiesel http://www.amgeneral.com/vehicles/gep/ ...okay, it's
ex-gm, but gep has done a lot of revising and improving - and your
mileage would take a big jump too.