Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

Would you believe I couldn't find the fuel pressure in the FSM? Looked at a 1997. Not under engine specs, nowhere in the fuel system section either. Does list a fuel pressure gauge as a special too though!

I found what I was looking for in the file they had on fuel injectors though. The injectors were rated 23.2# @ 49 psi (grey injectors, and what I have). At 39 psi various calcs show 20.7#. That should just provide for the better intake (99+ intake) and overbored TB without too much fuel at idle.

Oh, and I made a mistake -- the engine was bored 0.060" over. This is a top engine building shop (that's all they do) and said they check block thickness. Have a 6 month warranty on it also. Didn't see what mileage, don't think there is a mileage stipulation.