[AMC-list] AL State Trooper Javelin question...

Message: 4
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 19:05:39 -0600
From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Alabama State Trooper AMC Javelin on ebay/blown
	out	shock tower
Just wondering IF there is any authentication besides the scribed number and mounting holes everywhere.  JUST curious as to how to honestly know it is an original, especially with only 8 left outta the 600 built.

Also Eddie, O-Reilly's reminded me of my wifes Honda and altenator, and after replacing the battery then later the alt, then it dying again.  Going to AutoZOne (they have been excellent at anyone I go to), but finding the same situation.  I do understand it but I guess I'm old enought to think of the old days, when you bought everything from a business, and get into a situation like this of having to remove it to get the free replacement.  Instead of being able to take another one and do the swap without haveing to pay another $90 + $50 core charge. I do understand it but miss that part of the old days.

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.