Re: [AMC-list] Paint touch-up - Acrylic Enamel or Acrylic Urathane?

Re: [AMC-list] Paint touch-up - Acrylic Enamel or Acrylic Urathane?

Hey - that is cool! I hadn't heard of the PreVal. I was weighing
between picking up a small touch-up gun and renting a compressor or
picking up an airbrush for the scratches. I know I wouldn't be able to
do panels, but thought either a touch-up gun or airbrush would work
fine for small scratches.

The PreVal looks pretty darn affordable.