[AMC-list] an act of sacralige???

in my mind, yes its an act of sacralige. (spelling is probably jacked up.)
a ford engine in a '79 spirit? to go drag racing? well, guess what friends...
im about to commit this act. ya, its all wrong in my mind, but, i have a car,
i have an engine. i have a guy who is going to work with me on getting an
amc 360 and an auto trans, but they need work. my frod 400/c6 are working
right now. i have all the goodies for the frod 400, and a strip shift kit
for the c6 from my last drag car build. (car got to rusty to run anymore)
all kinds of parts i bought for it and saved from when i crushed it. im
going to run this frodulant power for now, till i have the 360 and the auto
trans built, and ready to go. (i forget what trans it is) so, with that, and this motor "supposedly" had a rebuild with just a good hone job on it. so, maybe i could say it is a "401" in it??? ;-) anyone who dont know any better may not notice that the dizzy is strait up instead of canted and my beleive it. ;-). i may even go and buy the amc engine paint and paint it amc. hehe. ok, im goin to bed. its late. im waiting to hear how bad i am for doing this. all i have to do is get a rear sump oil pan/pickup, and build motor mounts to mount to the factory perches. finding the oil pan/pickup is tough. but cheaper, easier than rebuilding the amc engine/trans to get going. im a bad man, i know, but its only for a short while.

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules