Re: [AMC-list] an act of sacralige???

Dave,
O know where your comming from. It's not as easy to find even 360's anymore. I ran a worn out 360 in my gremlin a few yrs back. All stock bottom end with 140+k miles on her. Made close to 400 hp on the dyno. Car went 12.60 @ 107mph on the 3rd run. Where are you again? I have a few cheap good 360's. Remember you don't want a tight engine for dragracing.
I wouldnt send ya packin for usin what ya got though.... Even if it will be a freak. Atleast it's another Amc on the track instead of the crusher!
Davis in ct

Sent from my iPhone