----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Dunigan    6871@xxxxxxxxxxx

Eddie,

I spoke with you on the phone today, thank you for taking the time to speak with me.  Anyway what i have is: 1973 amc hornet 2 dr hatch with a 258 six cyl with a 904 automatic transmission.  what i am looking for is the Ford SR4 4speed transmission that was in the 1977 hornet amx with the 258 six cyl.  I need everything to convert this over from the automatic. Cluthc Pedal, Bellhousing, Shifter, Linkage, Flywheel, Pressure Plate...etc.  right now the transmission, bellhousing, and shifter is the most important.  if you know of anyone that is parting out such a vehicle or already has these items please let me know.

Thank You
Scott Dunigan

513.207.8882
6871@xxxxxxxxxxx