From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Scott Dunigan" <6871@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 1:51 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Fw: transmission wanted & interchange questions

> Scott below is looking for a trannie to put in a 77 AMX he is fixing up
for daughters. If you have a transmission or can point him in right
direction for one, or give him tips for item(s) he will need, please feel
free to comment, copy your reply to Scott and thanks in advance to all who
might reply
> Eddie Stakes
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.planethoustonamx.com

speak with me.  Anyway what i have is: 1973 amc hornet 2 dr hatch with a 258
six cyl with a 904 automatic transmission.  what i am looking for is the
Ford SR4 4speed transmission that was in the 1977 hornet amx with the 258
six cyl.  I need everything to convert this over from the automatic. Cluthc
Pedal, Bellhousing, Shifter, Linkage, Flywheel, Pressure Plate...etc.  right
now the transmission, bellhousing, and shifter is the most important.  if
you know of anyone that is parting out such a vehicle or already has these
items please let me know.