From: Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rambler AMC, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, March 17, 2011 4:29:10 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] 64 Typhoon

Bummer, love to take it, but.....
Honestly we all think that our particular baby is the cats meow.
It really sucks when that turns out to not be the case.
Advertise the snot out of it, hotrod, streetrod, beater, etc;
it gives the car a chance to live on.
The longer it lives the better the chance it may survive.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.