Re: [AMC-list] 64 Typhoon

I have these two 64 770 hdtps. The one that runs and is nicely optioned (its original owner called me and we talked) just needs a top and I have this nice cancer free 64 that doesn't run.
I guess I can cut the top off the nice one and "restore" the runner. Then this Typhoon "just needs" a few things that I can take off the non running Classic.
What the hey, anyone else got any other cars languishing in the weeds somewhere. My neighbor has a spot in front of his house that I can park it. After all, I'll get to it one day.
It doesn't matter that I'm working 60 hours a week, I'm so damn tired after work to do anything. 56 year old backs don't just bounce back, y'know.
One good dope slap later I realize that I can not save all the AMCs in the world. The young kids coming into the fold do not want our old Rambler and we who love the cars are either dying off or culling the herds, getting ready for our days in the sun.
Anyways, I will stay with my original plan to use the running 327/AT, it was a dealer install by the original owner, and posi to get my nice 64 going. Body work is the one thing I farm out and swapping a roof is too much when it is easier to swap drive trains....Russ