[AMC-list] XNR roadster restored

Neat car, check out it's checkered past, can't believe this thing survived several wars:

http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=35462&posts

The XNR is like some of the great AMC prototypes though, really futuristic looking, forward thinking, and some still thankfully, exist. Others like AMX-GT not so lucky, destroyed after NY autoshow by AMC due to mostly liability concerns. I'm still waiting for my free jet pack so can fly around Houston, at least that is what was predicted everyone would be wearing back in early 1960s. :~P
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com