Re: [AMC-list] 64 Typhoon

Late on this too, but honestly a roof swap on a 64 hardtop is not a big deal...
They have very little metal, clean square cuts some reinforcing plates slid up, or down, actually both with spot welds on those and butt welds at the cuts a little body work and black paint and put he front and rear glass in and poof, fixed...YMMV.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.