Re: [AMC-list] 64 Typhoon

Body work is not my forte. I have only done two major jobs in the past; made a trailor out of a 65 Galaxie (easy as the lines are so straight) and moved a B pillar to make a 2dr waggie (some guy bought it from me before the job was done). Everything else I have had to farm out.
However, I can swap in drive trains all day long. I have the skills, tools and equipment. So it makes more sense to yard out this engine and tranny than to start cutting a roof.
Besides, summers around the corner and I would kinda like a convertable. Hmmmmmm......Russ