Re: [AMC-list] 64 Typhoon

If you take your time the roof swap is darned near that easy.
Yeah, you need to do some door braces and an x brace, don't move the car once the roof is off and it is best done sitting on the unitstructure not the wheels.
   The thing that makes it somewhat easy is the fact that the car is somewhat flexible.
You can jack the missmatched back into place and set the roof.
  Measure, measure, measure some more. I've done roof swaps and it really is fairly easy when you approach it as a replacement of any other structural element.
   You are talking a different animal when you talk "chop". That changes damn near every measurement in the roof. A swap with a straight roof leaves you able to not reconfigure the dimensions, the glass, etc;

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.