Re: [AMC-list] Finally Made it Yesterday

Re: [AMC-list] Finally Made it Yesterday

Also, pull the solenoid from the starter and check it and the
brush holders out.
  Remember back in the day we could fix starters, alas babylon...

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.