From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, April 3, 2011 8:42:47 AM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Following up on AMC V8 external dimensions

Indeed the 390 block is a bit wider than the 360 block at least.  I have a
couple of 360s in my spare room and a 1970 390 in the garage.  The 360s (casting

3195528) are about 18 1/8 inches across the widest dimension.  The 390 block
(casting 3195529) is about 18 1/2 inches across the widest point.   Can't check
deck height.  Joe Fulton