[AMC-list] Two for the price of one!

I have two AMCs for sale.

1. 1981 Eagle SX/4. 258 6cylinder, and all time 4wd. Can't say anything about engine or trans. It was running when I bought it, but it was running pretty rough.
Body is pretty good. Glass is good. Interior is very good.
I got this cart for parts and the interior.
Since it was just a parts car for me, I never transferred title to m my name. I have the title and previous owner has signed it.

2. 1980 Spirit. This used to be my daily driver.

Body has a few small dents, nothing big. Interior is terrible. Hence the Eagle for its interior.

The motor is a 1981 258 6 cylinder. It has around 50k on it I think. Migjt have a puff of smoke on start up, but it goes away as it warms up. Still runs good.

Trans was rebuilt by a local shop and has about 25k on it.

The tires were almost new when I parked it. Still holding air, but haven't been on road for long time.

American racing chrome nugget rings. A little surface rust.

Spiller and plastic louver.

Now for the extras! The Spirit has Clifford dual exhaust header, 4 barrel intake, and valve cover. A Holley 4 barrel carb. I really don't remember if it's a 390 or 600 cfm. It also has a Hurst Z-gate shifter.

I am throwing in a lot of extras.

Set of fender flares. Factory service manual. Box of all kind of spare parts.

I don't have resources to finish right now, and don't want to be the guy who just lets his cars sit and rust.

$1000 for all of it.

Cars are located half way between Tyler and Canton, Texas.

The Clifford stuff alone cost more than that.

Pictures can be sent if interested, our I figure out where to post them....

Thanks,

William Lewis
wblewis1964@xxxxxxxx