[AMC-list] Two for one addendum

Story, doing this post from my phone at work, and forgot a couple of things.

The Spirit will need a battery and alternator.

The Eagle was bought just for it's interior, so can't say anything about it.

The Spirit title is clear and in my name.

Either car could be made to run again. The parts are all here, just need someone with the time and desire.

Thanks again,

William Lewis
wblewis1964@xxxxxxxx