[AMC-list] AMC NOS Edelbrock valve covers & date coded AMC Blackstone ra

[AMC-list] AMC NOS Edelbrock valve covers & date coded AMC Blackstone radiator

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-NOS-Edelbrock-valve-covers-AMX-Javelin-SCRambler-/330550281000?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4cf6550328

original ones...'Rambler' found these in a box recently and decided to release them. Also have a date coded Blackstone 3 core radiator for someone who might want to correct their car built ear in 1970 production. Needs recore, but that is not what one is after. Search on ebay for 'amc blaskstone' or dig thru my auctions here:

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/eddiestakes

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx