1979 AMC Jeep Cherokee Chief S (FSJ) - $2200 (Front Royal)
Date: 2011-02-21, 1:46PM EST
Reply to: sale-zr7tc-2226567997@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Prepare yourself for the inevitable zombie apocalypse with this rugged FSJ. Seriously, this would get zombie kill of the week in any situation presented to it.

Stuff to help you maul the undead:

-Rebuilt AMC 360 with a new 4bbl Edelbrock carb/matching intake manifold means you have the power to escape when the situation dictates.
-Quadratrac full time 4 wheel drive, no need to lock those hubs when knee deep in the flesh-eating masses.
-New calipers and wheel cylinders stop on a dime although I am unsure how well it stops on zombie guts.
-NOS gas tank, new sending unit, new pickup - fuel level and reliability is always a must have.
-Rhino grill setup (while zombies don't have good taste, they might like this as their last sight before being mowed over).
-4" Rough Country lift and 35" tires on 10" wide wheels - will clear zombie cows.
-New Ford ignition box as these are always an issue.

In all seriousness, this is a good truck for any situation and just needs finishing. I've got some YJ flares for it to replace the always rusty stock flares, the new gas tank has to be installed as does the ignition box. I've also got a BJ's dropped pitman arm that needs to go on as the stock one + lift isn't to my satisfaction. The Rhino setup is 100% complete, I even have the pie plates and the grill has been painted a high-gloss black. It also has a plow attachment.

If you're interested, give me a call: eight one 3 - 3 nine 4 - six 499. Make me an offer.

Tags: wagoneer, cherokee, chief, zombies, AMC, jeep, plow

    * Location: Front Royal VA