[AMC-list] Major cleanup and clearance

I got written notice to clear out all my stuff at the mobilehome that my wife and I sleep at (so we don't have to drive 200 miles a day for work) or get out (wife has been after me to clean up too, but it hasn't been easy the past couple years with all my helpers growing up and moving away to raise helpers of their own, plus losing my mom, 3 aunts, an uncle and nearly 1 child in the past 1.5 years)
   I currently have 1 week left to giterdone and I spent the past 2 days loading the truck with unnecessary items for scrap or garbage.

Next week (Tuesday) if not sold, I'll be loading the following items.

Model 15 from my '82 Spirit $50 (9" brakes) with highway gears. RH wheel bearing has less than 2,000 miles on it (Randys ring and pinion did it)

'81 Eagle front diff (I think 4.10 gears as top speed with the matching rear dropped to 60 mph from 80) $50

'68 Rebel auto bell housing for BW auto from 290 (the lighter trans)

More to come.