[AMC-list] parting out amc eagle new jersey crusher alert

[AMC-list] parting out amc eagle new jersey crusher alert

Parting out a AMC Eagle in new Jersey:
===========================
~PARTING OUT ONLY~ I WILL NOT SELL THE WHOLE CAR SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK!
1984 AMC EAGLE 4X4 THIS CAR IS GOING TO BE SCRAPPED SOON SO IF YOU WANT PARTS, PLEASE LET
US KNOW SOON!! IT IS STILL A WHOLE CAR SO THERE ARE LOTS OF GREAT PARTS LEFT! COME AND GET
IT BEFORE ITS GONE!
VERN'S PLACE 4 PARTS  263 IRVING AVE  MILLVILLE NJ 08332    856-459-3737
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/pts/2309019603.html

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx