Re: [AMC-list] parting out amc eagle new jersey crusher alert

Re: [AMC-list] parting out amc eagle new jersey crusher alert

Chances are since a salvage yard they have salvage title, and in some states when a car is turned in for junkyard the title becomes useless as it has been turned over to state and then you are not supposed to sell whole car since salvage title. There are ways around that of course just like other title means, but with junkyard business like that they probably would not want to lose salvage license over old AMC or something old.

I see a ton of hard to find items on that car including bumper guards, bumper end caps, bumpers, hubcaps, mirrors, door handles, tail lights, headlight doors, mess of stainless trim and hood chrome, glass, but looks like huge array of stuff still good to use on our Eagles, Concords and Spirits.

The windshield interchanges with 70-78 Gremlin, 70-77 Hornet, 79-83 Spirit, 78-83 Concord and 80-88 Eagle, as does trim around it, door handles all same models above, latches, rear hatch and 1/4 glass and trim good for all station wagon Hornet Concord Eagle from 71-88 for instance. Bumpers good for SX/4, Spirit AMXs and more.

Since major tire manufacturers are slowly getting rid of 14 inch tires, there is complete SET of all 4 15 inch rims for ones AMC there also.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "LarryS" <vision1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I don't understand this.
He will NOT sell the entire car?
But he WILL sell every part ON the car??
What's going on with that?

Parting out a AMC Eagle in new Jersey:
PARTING OUT ONLY~ I WILL NOT SELL THE WHOLE CAR SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK! 1984 AMC EAGLE 4X4 THIS CAR IS GOING TO BE SCRAPPED SOON SO IF YOU WANT PARTS, PLEASE LET US KNOW SOON!! IT IS STILL A WHOLE CAR SO THERE ARE LOTS OF GREAT PARTS LEFT! COME AND GET IT BEFORE ITS GONE! VERN'S PLACE 4 PARTS 263 IRVING AVE MILLVILLE NJ 08332
856-459-3737