Re: [AMC-list] was parting out amc eagle, NOW: Garage Sale Weekend.

Re: [AMC-list] was parting out amc eagle, NOW: Garage Sale Weekend.

I have an idea.  Lots of us have lots of parts we can't bear to throw away but
we get tired of tripping over.  How about a garage sale weekend?

I'll list about 20 parts for sale tomorrow here and challenge everyone else to
do likewise.  We can pass these emails around to our AMC friends (I have one I
think.)

and maybe we can get rid of some of this junk, er... fine merchandise.

Joe Fulton