[AMC-list] 63 Classic wagon

Just thought I’d update on my 63 that I bought from Tom J. I drive the car often, mainly to the golf course. The people there think its cool. Outside of painting the green wheels Black, I havn’t done anything to it.
A young guy that works at a local body shop has two 59 wagons. One runs and drives good the other needs motor & tranny. We are thinking about having a two car AMC parade. I ‘m going to paint the car white, not spending a lot of time getting it ready, just slick her up a little. The wagon will have company in about a month My 63 Ambassador 880 will have the gas tank repired and new brakes all around. then maybe we can have a 3 or 4 car parade.
Butch Lyons