Re: [AMC-list] 63 Classic wagon

----- Original Message -----

Glad it made the trip to, never had much doubt it would.

The quote above is why that Damned convertible still sits at my house.
It's too rusty to interest anyone in a restoration, yet solid enough to do with it as I please.

If only someone would stop throwing one more thing on the pile of "to-dos" every time I get one done!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.