Re: [AMC-list] Anyone ever seen this AMC concept car before? 1966 wagon,

Re: [AMC-list] Anyone ever seen this AMC concept car before? 1966 wagon, Gremlin Voyageur

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Moritz

: )

Ken

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290555895094?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2753wt_932?