Re: [AMC-list] Wow I have one of these never seen another :)

Re: [AMC-list] Wow I have one of these never seen another :)

I have one of the full size posters that they put out when the show was released on VHS. It hangs on my office wall. I paid $2.00 for it at the video store, no where near what is being asked for that promo! Funny, not really, thing is the frame cost me $30.00! Mark ----- Original Message -----