[AMC-list] Wow I have one of these never seen another :)

[AMC-list] Wow I have one of these never seen another :)

My understanding is that to promo the show 3rd Rock From the Sun TV Series
these packs were sent to TV stations.

It is a cardboard Rambler 1962 American along with cardboard crew members
and some show scripts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3rd-ROCK-SUN-Press-Kit-PROMO-CAMPAIGN-Rambler-Conver
tible-COLLECTIBLE-/220929653030?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33706ef926

Stu