76 amc hornet drag car - $15000 (sandston)
Date: 2012-01-27, 5:32PM EST
Reply to: sale-fcxfk-2821554992@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

drag car to much to list but has amc 390 built! car is done right . please call with questions. 804-426-1673

    Location: sandston

PostingID: 2821554992

Check out the photo in the ad.  I got to know both brothers in the mid-eighties when I tried to put together an AMC meet in Richmond, VA.

These fellows always did first-class work, so I have no doubt that the buyer of this car would be getting a first-class entry into racing.

-- Marc