[AMC-list] Alternator light

I did a full tune up on my 73 matador to include a new coil, voltage regulator, and alternator. Although the system was charging the alternator light was staying on all the time, even with the key off. I called the alternator help line and they said take it back and exchange it. Im waiting for the next new one. Hopefully this will solve the issue. Anyone else ever experiance this problem?

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch