Re: [AMC-list] (no subject)

Hopefully no-one clicked on that viral link (it was still live even after Sandwichmaker neutered it) Yahoo just made changes and all the currently slaved accounts will be bombarding people over the next month or so because once all the passwords change, they won't be able to "guess" the reset code. Make sure you don't have their email address in your backup address (first thing they do now so when you re-set your password, they get notification and re-re-set it)

Jim Blair

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] (no subject)

" Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:03:33 -0700 (PDT)
" From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>
" To: nikkirae1026@xxxxxxxxxxx, m_lathrop@xxxxxxxxxxx, lilliadawn166@xxxxxxxxx,
" can_dee_bar2003@xxxxxxxxx, bones1182@xxxxxxxxx,
" sunnycheyenne@xxxxxxxxxxx, amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx, farna@xxxxxxx,
" downtimetraining@xxxxxxxxxxx
" Subject: [AMC-list] (no subject)
"
" ####://youkali.be/ Facebook.newdevice.foxnews11.php

dave, either your computer is infected or your yahoo acct has been
cracked. i'd suggest you make sure your puter is clean, then change
your yahoo passwd, preferably to something long and not easily guessed
from your facebook pg.

yahoo accts are a particular target of spammers. my cousin's got
hijacked last year.
Andrew Hay the genius nature
internet rambler is to see what all have seen
adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and think what none thought