Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 45, Issue 12

Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 45, Issue 12

Wow! Whoever responded that winded response to Hal on the engine build, has never built an AMC v-8.  And has not been around the AMC community much. Wow.
AMC 360 block is too thin to add 4bolt mains. And check out the Indy alloy block.
The video is good except the lifter valley line. I have never had to do thy in 25 years of racing amc's . The problem is in the pump. Alloy pump gears work much better. But that has just been my experience.