From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of tbmccall
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 8:01 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] Matador wont start

I had a bad alternator and the alternator light wouldnt shut off. I returned
it and installed another new one. The car started and ran like crap then
died. Now it wont start. I swapped my my javelin solenoid and still nothing.
I am getting spark at the distributor. I put fuel in the carb. It has a new
voltage regulator and coil. The only ghing left is the points and im
guessing thats the issue. Any other suggestions?

Sent from my Samsung EpicT 4G Touch