[AMC-list] Matador wont start

I had a bad alternator and the alternator light wouldnt shut off. I returned it and installed another new one. The car started and ran like crap then died. Now it wont start. I swapped my my javelin solenoid and still nothing. I am getting spark at the distributor. I put fuel in the carb. It has a new voltage regulator and coil. The only ghing left is the points and im guessing thats the issue. Any other suggestions?

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch