[AMC-list] AMC Spirit of 76 Gremlin for sale

[AMC-list] AMC Spirit of 76 Gremlin for sale

http://lancaster.craigslist.org/cto/3468387192.html

76 Gremlin X with Patriot stripe package and Levi edition interior
258 six cylinder, automatic trans., power steering, disc brakes,
air conditioning, factory rally wheels (I have all 4).
It has bucket seats with floor shift. Car runs and moves under it's own power. Brakes work. But, it will need to be completely restored as it has been sitting a long time.
Car has some rust, but frame and floor pans are super nice.
Windshield is cracked, rest of glass in good shape.
I have the original owner's manual and some new decals.