[AMC-list] amc racing team jackets

Red/white/blue AMC Racing Team jackets. Not mine but thought with it being cold some of you might need to stay warm so figured would give my frozen AMC friends in Northern Ramblers Car club a free plug. the Northern Ramblers car Club of Canada was doing the red, white & blue jackets , made by same company AMC had them made by in 1970s http://www.northernramblerscarclub.com/index.php?pr=Shop_Now
get with them if interested.
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days