Re: [AMC-list] Chrysler Turbine Cars in crusher

Re: [AMC-list] Chrysler Turbine Cars in crusher

Wow that is awesome, I don't get why AMCer's are saddened by Chrysler's being destroyed !

I personally enjoyed watch the Chrysler get destroyed, I guess I'm so old I still remember what Chrysler did to American Motors.

Not to mention the american people !

I say crush them all ! Level the Walter P museum with every Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth-Ram still inside it !

Aint-Chrysler
M. H. D-Sr.
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile