[AMC-list] Fw: Back wipper blade and sun viser for passenger side. 1988

[AMC-list] Fw: Back wipper blade and sun viser for passenger side. 1988 amc eagle

Richard's 88 Eagle was vandalized and is looking for a rear wiper blade & some sunvisors. Anyone willing to point him in right direction or can help please give him a shout and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard S rschlinger@xxxxxxxxx

Would you by chance know where I could get the back wipper blade for a 1988 eagle wagon and sun viser for the passenger side. I got vandelized and they messed up a lot.
Thanks A Lot
Richard S
Brainerd, Mn.