From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Richard Schlinger <rschlinger@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Fw: Back wipper blade and sun viser for passenger
side.	1988 amc eagle

Richard's 88 Eagle was vandalized and is looking for a rear wiper blade &
some sunvisors. Anyone willing to point him in right direction or can help
please give him a shout and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx