[AMC-list] Ramblers from HR board for sale....

[AMC-list] Ramblers from HR board for sale....

If there is no phone number and you're interested, drop me a line and I'll get in touch with the seller and give your contact info to them.
=====================================

*1959 American Rambler*
*Location:* Bensalem, PA *Price:* 6000
Selling a 1959 American Rambler for $6000 OBO with 89000+ miles. Car is located in Bensalem (suburban Philadelphia). Will deliver within 300 miles of my location as part of asking price, not included if OBO.

Flathead 6 cyl. automatic, Ford 8" rear. My daily driver.
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=765401&highlight=rambler

===================================

*1959 Rambler American Supercharged 4cyl.*
*Location:* La Verne, Ca *Price:* $18,900   (reduced to $15,900)
(look at it before you totally disregard price! Yeah, he's still a bit high, but maybe someone is interested in making an offer)
59 Rambler American. Very nice car and very unique.
Build up on the HAMB...lots of pics as it came together.
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...ght=59+rambler <http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349425&highlight=59+rambler>
Rebuilt Supercharged Olds 2.3 Quad 4 twin cam 4 cylinder.New Weber sidedraft
Everything attached to it is new or rebuilt.
Custom cold air intake.
Uses GM ICM with coil packs to provide spark and timing off the crank trigger. No need for a computer. Quad4Rods custom bell housing with all new clutch components and hydraulic throwout setup.
5 speed manual transmission from S10 pickup.
New driveshaft.
Rebuilt Ford 8" rearend with new 4.10 gears.
All new brakes. Larger Nash "Big car" drum brakes up front. Stops great! New Master Cylinder too.
Aluminum radiator and electric fan.
Custom built header and all new exhaust and muffler.
4 new tires and new American 5 spokes in factory painted dark grey finish.
Newer carpet, upholstery. NOS 1961 Impala cloth. Original clean headliner and door panels. Rear package tray is original and in fair condition.
Nice glass all around.
Battery in trunk.
Rewired with new harness.
Repainted factory colors. Straight body. Rechromed front bumper and very nice rear bumper. All trim is in great shape.
electric fuel pump and push button start ignition. New fuel lines.
I can go on and on..Lots of new stuff in this Rambler. Car runs great and is quick. Makes a great throaty sound under acceleration..Turns heads all the time and never fails to draw a big crowd. This is not your average small block or ridiculous pro street Rambler sucked of it sleeperish charm. I tried to stay true to the character of the car by keeping the body and interior stock..Even the motor blends nicely with the look of the car. Clean title in hand. Gets good MPG's too! Took it to a show over an hour away with temps over 100 degrees in traffic and the car runs at 195 degrees. used about 2.5 gallons to go 60 miles that day. Just a cool little car.
No low ballers and no trades.
PM me for more info.
or call (909) 772-2758 California
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=757758&highlight=rambler

==============================

*1955 rambler country club hardtop coupe*
*Location:* cedar lake in *Price:* $1500  (reduced to $1000)
I'm showing a 1955 rambler country club hardtop coupe. Does not come with a title but has been in storage for a long time. Its in solid shape except for the front floor. Piles of parts, all the trim, ALL the glass and window mechanism, windshield and back glass very nice. bumpers and bumper brackets, seats, door cards, original continental kit and tire cover. Its a neat little car and surprising enough the wheel/axle/tire width is the same as an S10 only the S10 wheel base is longer. Would be an easy swap but the original looks pretty solid to me. Dont want a trade got too much stuff. I think $1500 is fair. call me or PM for any additional details 219 757 1138 BILL RINALDI

*1950 Nash Rambler 2 door Convertible*
*Location:* Canton MI *Price:* 1900 obo
This is a 1950 Nash Airflight Convertible. It is a 2 door. It is the same type of car that was used in Superman. It does run and drive but does not have anybrakes and will need to be overhauled. It only runs and drives, nothing else. It needs a floor. The floor on the driver side is gone, the floor on the passenger side is sort of solid. The pictures pretty much describe the car. It is a project. I am asking $1,900 or best offer.
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=757995&highlight=rambler

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine