Re: [AMC-list] A little activity on the list

Re: [AMC-list] A little activity on the list

" From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
"
"
" Hi Andrew,
"  I may have a rear for you! Its currently in my 70 Hornet that is
" snowed in. I plan to do a v-8 swap in it so I will be changing the
" rear.

sorry - it's not me who needs it but joe fulton, in socal iirc.

" Where in VT is your Aunts place?

w. brattleboro, on [surprise] a dirt rd.  they plow better than we do
here so it must be some bad there if she doesn't want to stir.

" This weekend I am constructing a new Brew room/Man cave in my
" basement. Building the bar next.
" Davis in CT
"
" ------------------------------
"
" From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Hi Andrew,
"
" I bought an NOS T-150 with Laycock from a seller in Kenosha years ago
" and was looking for a place to use it.  I have the floor shift (with
" T-14) now but I do have the NOS parts to install the OD unit (turn
" signal stalks with OD button and wiring harness.)

that explains it - gotta use what you have...

" I think the weatherman is saying you're gonna get more snow.

to our good fortune, the storm seems to have fizzled.  drizzly rain
through 10am today and still above freezing now with barely enough
white to grease the roads.  only a few days ago they were saying
8-12"...  guess someone else got it.