----- Original Message -----
From: Chad Ott        chadott58@xxxxxxxxxx

Hey Eddie, just me again I was wondering if any floorpans were close to a 4 door 69 Rebel SST pan that way it'll save me some money on fab and time, also if you go to summit racing and type in DCC frame connector theres 3 results I was wondering if any mopar frames were close to AMC frames? that way it;d be easier for a fornt brake disc conversion kit and to find various chassis parts and also strengthen everything up, Thanks I look forward to a reply back!