Re: [AMC-list] ben vaughn sighting

Thanks for the link to the playlist.

On 03/12/2013 03:36 PM, Marc Montoni wrote:
adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker) said:

anyone remember his album recorded in his '65 american?

Sure do.  You can listen to his entire album for free on Grooveshark:

http://retro.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Marc+Montoni+s+Playlist+3+Rambler+Songs/80594586

I uploaded it several years ago.  You can see the cover art on the playlist too, which is Ben's 65 Rambler American.

Sausalito Summer Night" by Diesel is also in there.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I need to add my Rick Norcross albums.